Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Day Without Cheating

I am beginning my day with the intent not to cheat. I've already had my brisk walk, although those deer flies are very annoying. And I did my TM meditation. I'm feeling really positive about the day even thou it is going to be another hot one.

For Breakfast today I had a tasty green smoothie, actually, it was so good I had two glasses. This is what was in it:
two cups of water
one inch of ginger including skin
two large chard
1/2 a cup of blueberries
8 red grapes
2 oz of Aloe vera juice
1 tbs of flaxseeds

After the green smoothie, I drank barley water, not as pleasant a taste. But it is apparently good for flushing the kidneys and it is a diuretic. If you want the recipe email me.

It was another scorching day, temperature was in the mid thirties. I so wanted a frappuccino, but order a bottle of water instead.

Today was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what's on Your Mind